"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." - George Mason
How is it possible to get a Arizona CCW permit without being a resident of either state?
Answer: Many states offer non-resident permits to gun owners outside of their states. This allows non-residents to take advantage of the reciprocity that Arizona has negotiated with other states.
What's required to obtain an Arizona concealed firearm permit?
Answer: Applicants must:
(1) be a resident of this state or a United States citizen
(2) be twenty-one years of age or older
(3) not be under indictment for a felony offense
(4) not be convicted of a felony offense, unless the conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated or pardoned, or the individual’s right to possess firearms has been restored AND the individual must not be a prohibited possessor under state or federal law.
(5) not suffer from mental illness and been adjudicated mentally incompetent or committed to a mental institution
(6) not be unlawfully present in the United States
(7) complete a firearms safety training program.
After completing the training course you must call the AZ Department of Public Safety (602-256-6280) and request an application packet
(IF you did not receive an application at the course).
Once you receive your application packet you will need to return it with the following:
(1) Two sets of fingerprints
(2) Wolfcreek Training and Consulting LLC certificate of completion
(3) Completed application in BLACK INK ONLY
(4) $60 cashier’s check or money order payable to AZ DPS.
Do I need my home state permit also?
Answer: If you are a resident of Pennsylvania you must have your PA permit in order to carry in Pennsylvania. You do not need to have your resident permit prior to taking our class. If you are from Ohio, you may apply for the Arizona non-resident permit and be able to carry in Ohio but not Pennsylvania without your Ohio CCW permit.
How much do you charge for your classes?
Answer: We charge $85 per person which includes fingerprint services during the class.
What other fees are there in addition to class cost?
Answer: Arizona Permit Fee is $60 for the first five years. Subsequent renewals are just $43 for five years. Acceptable forms of payment include a money order, cashier’s or certified check made payable to AZ DPS. Personal checks are not accepted.
What do I need to bring to class with me?
Answer: A government issued photo ID and your payment.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Answer: Cash or check.
How long is your class?
Answer: Approximately 3 hours.
Am I required to take a test or shoot a gun?
Answer: No, there is no test or gun handling involved with the class.
Do you provide fundraising opportunities for groups in conjunction with your classes?
Answer: Yes. We welcome and enjoy these opportunities which can provide large fundraising opportunities for your group. If your group is willing to sponsor a class we can provide a great fundraising opportunity for your group.
What do you cover in your classes?
Answer: The topics we cover include firearm safety, ammunition types and malfunctions, handgun types, firearm maintenance, concealed carry techniques (including live demonstrations), prohibited areas, state and federal firearm laws, self-defense laws, firearm transportation laws, and much more.
What’s included in the class?
Answer: We provide our students with everything needed to obtain their permit, including a training certificate of completion, certified application, fingerprint cards and a 9x12 envelope to mail it in. Fingerprinting services will be provided during the class.
Copyright © 2021Wolfcreek Training and Consulting LLC All Rights Reserved.